Lighten the load of the arms in heavy operations and reduce the fatigue in the arms and avoid the pain.
The BESK portable exoskeleton provides support to the operator's arms by helping to maintain proper postures and lighten loads when performing repetitive tasks with the upper extremities in elevated positions.
Possibility of customization of moorings and textile covers. Possibility of hiring replacement service in 48 hours.
Reduces fatigue in the arms and prevents pain
• Assembly operations
• Work in assembly lines (automotive, cosmetics, etc.)
• Handling heavy loads (parts, molds, equipment, etc.)
• Loading and unloading machines
• Manufacturing processes
• Handling heavy tools (drills, screwdrivers, etc.)
• Work in forced postures
• Precision operations (assembly, wiring, etc.)
In forging, much of the shock and vibration is transmitted to the arms and shoulders. The Exoshoulder exoskeleton absorbs a lot of that load and makes it much easier for me to operate. It allows me to tire less and increase the pace.